Subject: New Issue: Examples in the specs use the SOAP 1.2 namespace

To enable interoperation, wsrf services need to use a WS-I BP compliant
binding and as a result of issue wsrf62 we make statements about
compatibility with WS-I. However, the non-normative examples in the specs
use the prefix and namespace: s12=http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
while WS-I BP requires SOAP 1.1.

The proposed resolution is to use s11=
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/   in the examples.