Subject: Service Group scenarios from managemement Presentation

Hi,
Here are some charts I'd like to use today while discussing some scenarios for Service Groups.
I am going to talk about our use/experiences in WSDM and in the course of creating a proposal for a DMTF work group, WS-CIM, which is creating a Web services access to the CIM models.  I cover part of the proposal because I thought it might also be interesting to you to see heavy use of other WS-RF specifications.  Please remember
that this proposal is one of several to the DMTF WS-CIM work group and that group is still working on determining a way forward for this work.

Looking forward to the discussion this afternoon,

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

ServiceGroupScenarios.022005.ppt