Subject: proposal to add InvalidDeleteResourcePropertiesRequestContent fault to DeleteRPs operation

I think an InvalidDeleteResourcePropertiesRequestContent fault ought to
be added to the list of faults for the DeleteRPs operation. This fault
would be the analog of the InvalidXXXRequestContent faults that the
SetRPs, InsertRPs, and UpdateRPs operations all define. That is, it
would be sent when "the contents of the DeleteResourceProperties request
cause the resource properties document to no longer validate." It would
basically be sent when a client attempts to call DeleteRPs on a resource
property that is defined w/ minOccurs > 0.

And another slightly more radical suggestion... since the set of
InvalidXXXRequestContent faults all have the same exact meaning, I
really think there should be a single InvalidRequestContent fault that
is shared by SetRPs, InsertRPs, UpdateRPs, and DeleteRPs. I don't know
if this option has already been considered by the TC.

Regards,
Ian