Subject: RE: Interop tests

I think I am ready to expose, I am just waiting to hear from Rick on the
last issues...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Banks [mailto:tim_banks@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:00 PM
To: Rick Rineholt; Campana Jr., Salvatore J
Cc: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Interop tests

Hi Rick/Sal,

It seems to me that the request  described in the scenario document
(scenario B1) isn't valid wrt to the schema because the whitespace in
the job_hold_until_supported element is not supposed to be there. So,
taking whitespace out of the request is the right way to go.  There is a
'white space' disclaimer in section  1.2.  Sorry for the confusion!  I
guess that message is best left in the less readable, but more accurate
form: I'll update the document.

Sal: a) Thanks for your comments on the document. b) Are you ready to
advertise your endpoint on the mailing list? - It seems so to me : - )

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639