Subject: Interop testing results

All,

Thanks for the recent notes from Vivian and Sal reporting the completion of
the final tests:  I think this concludes the Interop exercise as a whole
and I've posted a report of proceedings here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/11947

Here is the summary:

The test of interoperation of WSRF specs at the 2004/11 level was
successful. 4 interop sites participated, resulting in 12 client/service
pairs tested in up to 10 scenarios.  All 114 scenarios attempted were
successfully completed. The detailed observations of the testers which are
relevant to the specifications are summarised in the report.
Implementation errors discovered and fixed during the tests are not
reported.

Thanks to all involved!

Regards, Tim Banks