Subject: Re: [wsrf] Issue 100

SHOULD means that one needs a good reason for not implementing the guidance. An example of such a good reason is reusing faults which were defined elsewhere.

Rich Thompson

Samuel Meder <meder@mcs.anl.gov>

05/16/05 11:56 AM

wsrf-oasis <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsrf] Issue 100

I've changed the MUST to a SHOULD, but am wondering if the current
text isn't still to restrictive. Even with the change to a SHOULD it
seems to imply that all faults declared in WSDL MUST be a Base Fault.
Can I assume that the spirit of the resolution was to allow the
declaration of non-BaseFaults faults in WSDL?

/Sam