Subject: Common spec updates

Some common editorial items for every spec to consider:

1. WSRF114
As I tried to write the resolution text for WSRF 114 (fault wsa:Action URI)
it became clear that is will be necessary for each specification to contain
some boilerplate text rather than relying on text in the Resource spec. The
wsa:Action URI does not apply to every fault a WS-Resource could ever
raise; rather it applies to every fault defined in the WS-RF specs that a
WS-Resource could raise. Therefore, I propose that each specification
deletes the repeating text associated with each fault description:

"Note: All faults generated must be compliant with the WS-BaseFaults
[WS-BaseFaults] specification."

and instead add the following new section immediately after the Namespace
section:

1.4   Fault Definitions

All faults generated by a WS-Resource SHOULD be compliant with the
WS-BaseFaults [WS-BaseFaults] specification.

All faults defined by this specification MUST use the following wsa:Action
URI:

    http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault

2. For the acknowledgements, please paste the contents of the attached:
(See attached file: Acknowledgements.doc)

3. We need to agree "Status" text for our commitee drafts. Our Working
Drafts state:

      possible that it may change significantly during this process, but
      should nonetheless provide a stable reference for discussion and
      early adopters' implementations.

      Committee members should send comments on this specification to the
      wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org list. Others should subscribe to and send
      send an email message to wsrf-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
      with the word "subscribe" as the body of the message.

      For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may
      be essential to implementing this specification, and any offers of
      patent licensing terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property
      Rights section of the WSRF TC web page (
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrf/).

I propose the following changes for any document that the TC approves as a
CD:
"working draft" -> committee draft or public review or committee
specification (minus the "")  (actual text depends on the actual status).
Delete 2nd sentence: this is a given.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

Acknowledgements.doc