Subject: Issues to be closed

Bryan, can you please close issue WSRF 48. We agreed at the F2F that the
AppNotes already addressed this one.
Could you also verify that I fixed the resolution to WSRF 52 in the
AppNotes recently uploaded [1] ("Resolution to 52 needs to use the new
InvalidModification.") and close that?

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/12798/wsrf-application_notes-1.2-notes-cd-01.doc

Thanks...Ian