Subject: Re: [wsrf] RE: Issues to be closed

Bryan thanks.

With regard change tracking, the link I sent in the attached note was to
the CD version (from which change-tracking was removed). I should have
pointed at the equivalent WD version which does retain the change-history.

I have uploaded new revisions to both with the error corrected.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             "Murray, Bryan
             P."
             <bryan.murray@hp.                                          To
             com>                      Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc
             25/05/2005 17:51          <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrf] RE: Issues to be closed

Ian,

I will update the issues list as you requested.

The AppNotes doc, section 3.4, last sentence of paragraph 1, has an
error. The default value of both minOccurs and maxOccurs in XML schema
is 1. Comment "MSOffice6" can now be removed as a result of your
modification.

In the future it would be helpful to turn track changes on. Before
editing the document "Accept all changes", then make your edits, and
check in the document. This allows someone to easily find all of the
changes since the last check-in.

Bryan