Subject: Contingency for conf call if OASIS web server still down

Right now the OASIS web server appears to be down. If this is still the
case at Noon EST today we'll manage without it.
To help with the roll call, could I encourage folks to used the meeting
room:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsrf

If you appear as "anonymous", please hit the "settings" button on this web
site and type in something Dave or I can recognize you by.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com