Subject: Re: Regrets for Monday 6th March teleconference

Thanks - we'll get a volunteer on the day.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             Tim Banks/UK/IBM

                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
                                       d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com
                                                                        cc
                                       wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Regrets for Monday 6th March
                                       teleconference

Sorry - I'll be travelling back from a weekend away,  so we need a
volunteer to take notes.

Regards, Tim Banks.