Subject: Agenda item for Monday.

Dave/Ian,

Please could you put something on the agenda for Monday to discuss the wsrf
primer?

I've put  a new version of the Primer at [1]  which contains the
hyperlinked examples, and the hyperlinks now resolve.  There only only a
few updates compared to the "cd-01" version (7th December 05), and these
include changes to the references to point to the "os" (Oasis Standard)
versions of the specifications, which I anticipate will appear shortly.
Changes are flagged.  I think we need some review of this version, followed
by a ballot to adopt it as  Committee Draft 2 of the Primer.

Note the .odt format for the edittable version - I had to make this switch
to enable me to make global changes to the hyperlink bases and preserve my
sanity.

[1]  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17349/wsrf-p
rimer-1.2-primer-wd-14.odt

Thanks and Regards, Tim Banks.