Subject: Reminder - we have a TC call on Mon May 15

Due to various public holidays it has been 6 weeks since the last WSRF TC
telecon.
Don't fret - we resume on Monday at the usual time.

The main order of business is the 2 remaining RMD issues we have:
WSRF174: Metadata Descriptor Instance as Resource Property
WSRF???: Simplification of metadataDescriptorLocation type

Talk to you on Monday.
Ian