Subject: Call Reminder

[Bicycle crash boiler plate: I will include this boiler plate in my
mails for a few weeks to apologize for terseness in the rest of the
mail.  I have a broken finger from the crash on Oct 4th, and typing
is hard and possible only in short spurts. Sorry, Dave.]

Folks,

We will be holding a call today to close out activity on RMD and
therefore quorum would be handy. We should also be in a position to
break out the virtual champagne and suspend our activities.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE