Subject: One Month Warning

Folks,

This is just a reminder to keep your diaries open on March 5 for the
WRF call.

As discussed previously [1], this will be our final telecon to end
the informal "maintenance mode" we have been in since completing work
on all our specifications.
We have one month to publish any errata brought to the TC's attention
before the TC Admin shuts down the TC on April 15. If we have no
errata to consider then we will ask OASIS to shut down the TC
immediately.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/
200610/msg00005.html

Voting members please plan on attending.

All members, please post any errata you know about.

Thanks and a belated Happy New Year.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE