wsrm-comment message

Subject: RE: [wsrm-comment] out of curiosity

With ebMS 2.0 it is exactely as you describe. They discussed changing it
to individual elements without a container for ebMS 3.0. I can't find
the link anymore but it was in their mailinglist/ meeting minutes.

It has something to do with the way soap1.2 is extendible as far as I
can remember.

Ronald