wsrm-interop message

Subject: telecon today

Title: telecon today

All:

We thought an informal call today would be useful to discuss:
- status of interop tests this week
- logistics of demo and demo prep at Philadelphia

Time: Friday 21, 11am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

(note the call is not toll free)

(CCed also to our previous list, as not all have subscribe to new interop mail list it seems)

Regards,

Jacques