wsrm-interop message

Subject: Re: [wsrm-interop] telecon today

Jacques Durand <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com> wrote at Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:41:35 -0800:
> > - Given the demo is Tuesday 9, and that Monday should be spent on
> polishing
> > the demo choreography and scenario (and to do late adjustments after we
> > figure where Oracle and Sun fit in, which I believe we will really know
> > only a few days before), it is highly desirable that Saturday-Sunday be
> > spent
> > in interop tests between Oracle / Sun / Fujitsu. (check with your manager
> if
> > you
> > can compensate this extra work later...)
>
> I'll try not to bring my jet-lag.
>
> <JD> is that a yes? (we need to know if it is worth it for Fujitsu to
> fly in on Friday evening.)

That is a yes.  I fly in on Saturday, 6th December, and will be ready
for testing on Sunday, 7th December.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708