wsrm-interop message

Subject: Any updates on Trouble maker and application?

Hamid, Jacques,

Were there any updates to the trouble maker or the application wsdl or
front end during the interop pre test? If so, could the updated code or
binaries be made available. Also I'm not sure what happened to the
issues that were brought up regarding the front end gui and trouble
maker or the message snapshots that were meant to be sent out.
Do we need to schedule a con call on Thursday or something, before
everyone sets out to come down to Philadelphia, to go over the remaining
issues with the demo?

Sumit.