wsrm-interop message

Subject: Reliability interop demo

Hi Bob, Jacques, Hamid and other participants,

I wanted to touch base with the participants of the interop demo. I
believe some of you will be coming down to Philadelphia during the
weekend and expect to do some interop testing before Tuesday. I have
promised Jacques that I will be available the entire weekend for interop
testing.
As we had discussed Oracle's facility is available for that so I'd like
to know who will be coming down so that I we can exchange numbers and I
can provide appropriate directions.

Thanks.
Sumit.