wsrm-interop message

Subject: Re: Contact Info

All,

Hitachi schedule and contact info are as follows;

- Isao Hirano and I will arrive Philadelphia on Sunday Dec 7 10pm.

- We will stay for 3 nights at Hampton Inn which Jacques had suggested.

       Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center
       1301 Race Street
       Philadelphia, PA 19107
       Tel: 1-215-665-9100
       Fax: 1-215-665-9200

     This hotel is located just next to the Convention Center.

- We will join the interop test on Monday morning.

     But where should we visit for testing that day ??
     Oracle's office ?? or Residence Inn ??

- My cell phone number is 650-867-7713.

- I can access my email even in US unless my laptop gets broken.

Regards,

--
Eisaku Nishiyama, Hitachi,Ltd.
nishiy_e@itg.hitachi.co.jp