Subject: [wsrm] If you want to participate in WSRM TC send mail to me

I received the following clarification from Karl Best, of OASIS.

If you want to participate in the OASIS WSRM TC, please send me, as
chair,(unless you already have done so) an explicit email (you can
return from this one if you want) stating that you want to participate
in the WSRM TC.

Tom Rutt
OASIS WSRM TC chair
Fujitsu