Subject: Re: [wsrm] question about WSRM XML Schema

This is definitely legal XML, and is very often done for legitimate
purposes. Both elements would be considered locally defined. Whether or
not this makes sense in our case would be a separate issue - one would
need to consider the declaration of both elements, and how they are
similar/differ - and the reasons why.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

"Mark D. Hansen" wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that the XML Schema in the draft document has 2
> elements named RM:MessageType?  One is a sub-element of the
> RM:ReliableMessage header and the other is a sub-element of the
> RM:RMResponse header.
>
> I'm not sure if this is legal XML or not (anybody know?), but it is
> definitely confusing.
>
> I propose that the sub-element of RM:RMResponse be named "ResponseType".
>
> Mark Hansen
> bus: (888) 360-7285
> fax:  (914) 723-8671
> email: khookguy@yahoo.com
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano