Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: failure notice]

I forward this for Paolo

Hello Tom,

I am experiencing some troubles with e-mails. If the following mail has not been
delivered, may you please forward it to the list?

Thank you and see you soon,

Paolo

Inoltrato da: MAILER-DAEMON@mail.oasis-open.org

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.oasis-open.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org>:
> Sorry, only contributing members may post. If you are a contributing member,
please forward this message to administration@lists.oasis-open.org to get your new
address included (#5.7.2)

--
Paolo Romano