Subject: Prototype Implementation of WSRM - see http://www.javector.com

Over the past couple months, I've been working on a prototype implementation of WSRM.  I was hoping to have it completed and debugged before the meeting at Oracle - but it still needs a couple more weeks of work.

In any event, a beta version of the Technical Documentation and the API are completed.  You can view/download these documents here: http://www.javector.com.

The prototype has been developed using Java, Web Services, and a relational database for persistence.  I hope that the TC finds this useful.

Please email me (or post to this message board) any comments, thoughts, or suggestions for improvement.

Thanks,

Mark Hansen
(Individual Member of OASIS)
bus: (888) 360-7285