Subject: RE: [wsrm] WSDL for WSRM ??

Using two one-way MEPs for the exchange has the advantage that it will work
for bindings to any transport. The problem is that the ACK message can never
be bound to a port with a soap:address element since the adress comes from
the original reliable message. I suppose we can leave the the port binding
out for the ACK.

Scott

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.ph

>You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.ph

One approach is to have oneway MEP for each direction of interchange.
The headers
are defined as parts, and are bound  in the wsdl to the soap header.
The body is a part which is bound to the soap body in the WSDL.

This is what the BEA spec does for WSDL for Reliable Messaging.