Subject: No Subject

If we use HTTP on TCP/IP, we can get those information from
those transport protocol, but WS-R spec should be used with
other transport protocol also. And it is better to be consistent
to identify a message sender and receiver regardless the
underlying protocol.

In my opinion, we have two choices:
  1) We keep From and To element in WS-R specification until
       the standard spec for general header is standardized.
  2) We create a separate specification for general header specification.
       From/To, Message identification element, and some other general
       elements can be defined in the specification. And WS-R spec
       refers to the specification.

And I feel the option 1) above might be better for now, since we
have limited time for the spec finalization. We may want to
use general header spec with the next version(2.0?) of RM spec,
but not with this version(1.1?).

Thanks,

Iwasa

--

Hi all,

Sorry, I was not enough clear here. As you see from the other mail I sent,
my opinion is, that we should consider, what elements beyond the reliable
messaging we define, especially the From/To elements are not needed. Not
only because they don't give more information, but are not enough for
routing either (which is out of scope furthermore).
This requirement in my understanding is a spec. issue and during the
specification we should consider, what to keep from the input specification.

br,
Magdolna