Subject: Re: [wsrm] Action item for ReplyTo definition

iwasa wrote:

> Sunil and Tom,

> > > Not sure?
> >
> >  Why? Do you see any problem with it being an attribute? I just
> >  felt that it is less error-prone when it is an attribute of
> "AckRequested",
> >  which is the only case it is used anyway.
>
> Agree with Sunil to move "ReplyTo" element to under "AckRequested".
> And it looks like you prefer to making "ReplyTo"
> an attribute of AckRequested, rather than making it sub-element of
> AckRequested. In that case are you proposing to have two attributes
> under "AckRequested" element as follows?
>     - ackPattern attribute : Value is "Response", "CallBack", or "Poll"
>     - replyTo attribute : Value is URL

 Yes, the above is the one I proposed earlier. Infact, It should be okay
 if ReplyTo is made a sub-element of ' AckRequested' element itself.
 My main aim is to tie ReplyTo to AckRequested as that's the only
 case it is used.

 Whether it is an attribute or sub-element is secondary. Since ackPattern
 was already an attribute, I preferred it as an attribute. Either both (ackPattern
 and replyTo) should be attributes or sub-elements.

 Thanks,
 -Sunil