Subject: Need MInute taker for Today's conf call

I have a computer, but do not have decent email access.

I cannot get all the email out of my queue to read it.

I can take rough minutes only, and I cannot read what any email discussions
have stated.  I need someone who has all the email available to be able to
take proper minutes with the resolutions.

If the issues editors can take the resolutions in detail, perhaps my rough
minutes would do.  I would prefer a volunteer to take detialed minutews
including
agreed text extracted from emails.

I will be with you on the conf call later today.

Tom Rutt
chair wsrm