Subject: Re: [wsrm] Issue: ACK behavior with ordering and duplicate elimination

>A WSRM receiver must send the ACK after duplicate elimination (in order to
>not send duplicate ACKs).

IMHO, there is no harm to have duplicate ACKs. In fact, it will be clear
to the implementations of WSRM receiver that one ACK will be issued for
each incoming message, regardless of the WSRM features employed.

>A WSRM receiver should send the ACK before ordering (as opposed to when the
>message is delivered to the app, since this will delay the ACK for all
>messages queued up waiting for a delayed message in a sequence).

Agreed. Once again, I think ACK could be independent of other WSRM
functionalities (like ordering and duplicate elimination).

>Comments?

Just my $0.02.

Cheers, -Patrick