Subject: Re: [wsrm] Proposed resolution for Rel16 - Ordering and Sequencing

Iwasa,

Thank you for sending this proposal again.

I remain somewhat confused by the wording.  More generally, I am unsure
what is necessary except for the first sentence and the second paragraph
of your text.  The remaining text would seem to duplicate information
available elsewhere in the specification.  The document should have
already described the semantics of the AckRequested and
DuplicateElimination elements.  (Even more generally, I prefer text that
describes the visible behaviour of a compliant sender or receiver rather
than prescribes processing steps hidden within an implementation.)  By
the way, where would this text appear?

thanx,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork