Subject: SequenceNumber element

I propose that SequenceNumber element be required, but the text say that it
will be ignored (or perhaps we can say it must be empty) except for when
message ordering is being used. It makes header processing a little cleaner
and certainly makes the schema more precise. Having a header element
required or disallowed depending on the presence of an element (the
DuplicateElimination element) in a different header block seems a little
strange to me.

Scott

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/schema/1.1/SOAP1.1
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/schema/1.1/SOAP1.2