Subject: reliable WSDL request-response MEP

Title: reliable WSDL request-response MEP

This is a piece of work on "reliable WSDL request-response MEP, when HTTP is used",
that should fall now under Rel 59 i believe, (see also section 8.2 in f-2-f minutes)
that was assigned to Sunil Kunisetty, Marc Goodner, Payrits Szabolcs and myself , at the f-2-f.

I have been the editor on this - let me know if you need another format than .doc.
We think its time to share this before it becomes too big...

There is still some narrowing to do on the "proposals" in it, some options to decide on...

For review.

Jacques

<<Reliable-Req-Resp-issue_V3.rtf>>

Reliable-Req-Resp-issue_V3.rtf