Subject: New Rules for OASIS TC Membership Rights

As of the next meeting, the roll will be closed 10 minutes after the TC
call begins (5:40 PM EDT)

This is an OASIS rule which I can do nothing about.  If you join the
call after the roll, you attendance
will no longer count towards voting rights.

Also, prospective members must attend meetings just as Members do, in
order to gain
voting rights in the first place.

If you lose your voting rights, I will downgrade you level to observer.
If you want to regain voting rights in such a situation, let me know and
I will change your status to prospective member.

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair