Subject: Next WSRM meeting

Title: Next WSRM meeting

Hi,

This is to confirm that France Telecom R&D would be happy to host the next meeting of OASIS WS Reliable Messaging at our facilities here in South San Francisco, CA on Oct ober 28-30, 2003.

Location: France Telecom R&D
              801 Gateway Boulevard Suite 500
              South San Francisco, CA 94080

We will provide phone and will also try and provide internet connectivity during the meeting. One overhead projector will be available for use.

Below please find a listing of hotels in the area. If there are any further logistics that we can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Pramila Mullan,
Director
france telecom R&D, LLC