Subject: Re: [wsrm] From now on I will only distribute the call info by email

+1, plus
   I would very much prefer to have a the SAME number/code that we use each
time. For those of us who travel a lot, it is much, much easier to simply
program that into our cell phones. Sending out the info 24 or 48 hrs is not
really good enough.
   I don't have any objection to changing it every 3 months or so.
   jeff

At 12:06 PM 11/5/2003, Doug Bunting wrote:
>Tom,
>
>I am not sure I understand the security implications of distributing the
>teleconference phone number and identifier.  Does the teleconference not
>have a separate moderator code?  That code may have leaked (or been
>guessed) once but generally provides the authentication necessary here.
>
>OASIS TC calls are almost always described in detail on the group calendar
>and in email without security problems (that I have heard about).  I would
>much prefer we stick with the normal system, especially since multiple
>ways to reach the information increase the chances everyone sees it.
>
>thanx,
>         doug
>
>On 05-Nov-03 10:09, Prasad Yendluri wrote:
>
>>Tom,
>>Aren't TC archives still browsable by anyone? Does that still leave a hole?
>>Prasad
>>Tom Rutt wrote:
>>
>>>The bridge service determined that someone fradulently grabbed our
>>>bridge last
>>>night.
>>>
>>>I will be receiving a new passcode to use from now on.
>>>
>>>However, I will not put the bridge info on the web site anymore, and will
>>>only distribute it on the email list, along with the agenda, on the
>>>friday before each call.
>>>
>>>Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>>
>>>Tom Rutt
>>
>>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
>>the OASIS TC), go to
>>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.
>
>--
>     SunNetwork EMEA 2003 Conference and Pavilion
>"Get Connected to the Future of Network Computing!"
>
>         WHEN: December 3-4, 2003
>         WHERE: ICC * Berlin, Germany
>
>For more information or to register for the
>conference, please visit http://sun.com/sunnetwork.
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
>the OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.

Jeff Mischkinsky                      jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff     +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards      500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation                    Redwood Shores, CA 94065