Subject: Re: [wsrm] PR and call for help: description of XML2003 demo

Alan,

> Iwasa
>
> What do you have in mind for PR?

Nothing special at this point.
Just information of :
    - What we have showed
        Eg. Demo scenario, Function, and something else
    - What companies are involved in the demo
    - What product was used for the demo,
       if this is not a problem for participants.
    - Spec is on the way to finalization
    - Something else, if we want
I am open to discuss for the content of the PR,
but would like to make sure we do the PR, since
it is participating company's big effort, and it should
be paid off.

Thanks,

Iwasa

> Could someone please provide me with a description of what is being demo'd
at XML conference

> For example, which MEPs?  In conjunction with what protocol capabilities
(i.e. duplicate elimination, guar delivery, ordered (sequenced) delivery).
Please refer to the matrix that Tom Rutt drew up at the last f2f meeting at
FT in South SF.

> Also, are we demo'g failure scenarios?  If so, which one's and how is the
App layer informed of the failure?

Durand" <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com>
> Subject: [wsrm] PR for XML2003 demo
>
> > Bob, Jacques, and WS-R demo team,
> >
> > Are we going to do PR for the WS-R demo
> > at XML2003?
> > I think we should do this, if OASIS is not
> > going to do so for WS-R demo.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Iwasa
> >

> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.