Subject: I just posted an updated UML model with new state charts

I just posted a new rose model at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/4879/ws-ReliabilityModelChkReturn-010504.zip

There is a pdf document which describes the model at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/4878/WS-ReliabilityModelContribution-010504.pdf

I would like to introduce this contribution at tomorow's teleconf,
however I would rather
hold on discussing its details until the f2f meeting.

I would like to put this discussion on the agenda for the f2f.

The state diagrams for sending message processing and receiving message
processing need to be
discussed, to get agreement on the semantics of processing.

These new state charts reflect the fact that a response to an HTTP
requst may not be sent until all previous requests have been responded
to on that connection.  Thus an ack might need to be held
to be send with a later ack using the multiple ack syntax.

Also, acks must be send for dupicate messages, since there is no way for
the receiver to know that
the ack it send was actually received.

These have all be updated to reflect the decisions as of Dec 16th.

Tom Rutt
Fujitsu.