Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - WS-Reliability-2004-01-06.pdf uploaded

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your prompt review and comments.
I will check the spec with your comments, hopefully
before the F2F.
Thanks,

Iwasa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunil Kunisetty" <Sunil.Kunisetty@oracle.com>
To: <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com>
Cc: <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 7:09 AM

>  Hi Iwasa,
>
>  Here are some quick technical and editorial comments on v 0.85. I'll have
more detailed
>  and thorough comments before the F2F.
>

>   Technical
>
>  - Section 3 (Message Format).
>    - replyTo is not an element rather an attribute of ReplyPattern (pgs.
15 & 16)
>    - For PollRequest, GroupId is a required element (minOccurs = 1) (pg.
16)

>  - Section 3.1/Table1 (pg. 17)
>     - Timestamp should be removed from the child elements. It was removed
when
>       TTL was renamed to ExpiryTime
>     - Many more Faults to be added
>
>  - Section 3.1.1/Table 2 (pg. 18)
>    - Add InvalidGroupParameter fault to the table (also change
INVALID_GROUP_PARAMETER
>      to InvalidGroupParameter on line 555)
>
>  - Section 3.3.1/Pg. 24
>     - GroupId under PollRequest is different from GroupId in MessageHeader
in 2 ways.
>       i) It has zero or more SequenceNumberRange elements
>       ii) It also has an attribute called 'value'. it's type is the same
as the type of GroupId in MessageHeader
>       (because of REL-94)
>
>   - Section 3.3.1.1/SequenceNumberRange
>     - It has 2 attributes called 'from' and 'to', both of type
unsignedLong (pg. 24-25)
>       (because of REL-94)
>
>   - Section 3.4/ResponseElement (pg. 25).
>     - Response Element has only one child element called RefToGroupId.
>     - RefToGroupId has an attribute called 'value' of type MIDType and can
have zero or more
>       RefToSequenceNumber elements.
>
>   - Section 3.3.1/Table 14  (RefToGroupId/pg. 26)
>     - Should have a new attribute called 'value'
>
>  - Section 3.3.1.1/Table 15  (RefToSequenceNumber/pg. 26)
>     - Should have 2 new attributes called 'from' and 'to'.
>
>  Editorial:
>
>  - The Termination conditions (in pg. 11) uses GroupExpiryTime and
GroupMaxIdleDuration.
>    It should be consistent with the actual attribute names (starting with
lower cases).

>  - When attributes are mentioned in the Table, please list their types.
Ex. status (string)

>  - ReplyTo attribute (in Section 3.1.4/pg. 21) should be replyTo (all
attributes start with lower
>    case).
>
>  - Please add the schema as an appendix
>
>  - Section 2.4/Line no. 259.
>    It should read "after the message has been processed and delivered to
the "next processing layer".

>  - Figures 1-2-3 on pgs. 8-9 may need to be updated to show the "next
processor entity" as per our
>    new definitions.
>
>  - All the new terms such as Group Termination, Removal, Complete etc...
should be defined
>    in the terminology section
>

>  Thanks,
>  -Sunil
>

> kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com wrote:
>
> > The document revision WS-Reliability-2004-01-06.pdf has been submitted
by Kazunori Iwasa (kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com) to the OASIS Web Services Reliable
Messaging TC document repository.
> > This document is revision #14 of WS-Reliability-2003-09-05b.pdf.
> >
> > Document Description:
> > January6,2004(WD0.85):
> > Section2.4, Section2.5, and Section
> > 3.1.1 are updated to incorporate
> > resolutions for Rel-52, Rel-57, and Rel-
> > 82.
> > --
> >
> > WD0.84:This was updated for:
> > Rel-33:Section 1.8: Update on Message Delivery and Acknowledgment
Message,
> > Rel-50:Section 3.1.3 ExpiryTime, and
> > Editorial updates
> > --
> >
> > WD0.83:This was updated for:
> > Section2.6: Added description of Figure3
> > Section3: Added tables for each element
> > Rel-31: Section2.5
> > Rel-38: Timestamp was removed from Section 3
> > Rel-100: Added Section2.9 Attachments
> > Rel-32: Added definitions to Section1.8
> > Rel-94: Figure5 and Section 3.3
> > (Needs additional descriptions and examples in Section3.3)
> > Editorial updates, especially for :
> > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200310/msg00054.html
> > All editorial comments above are updated except one, which is a comment
for line 357, to keep consistency with other sections.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200309/msg00010.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/4889/WS-Reliability-2004-01-06.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/document.php?document_id=4889

> > Revision:
> > This document is revision #14 of WS-Reliability-2003-09-05b.pdf.  The
document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history

> > PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
> > may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste
> > the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php.