Subject: Proposal to close Rel 93

    *REL-93*

*Title:* Meet *Combatibility, R8.2* requirement
Profile].

--

The ws-reliablity protocol obeys the WS-I Basic profile.  That is why
response reply pattern for one-way is not supported.

However, if an errant sender disobeys the protocol by sending a request for a wsdl one-way operation with the response reply pattern set in the header, the Receiving RMP may send a soap body with the HTTP response.

This issue should be closed.