Subject: Re: [wsrm] Ack message and Fault message

 Iwasa,

 Ack. is ALWAYS included in the Response element and MessageHeader
 has to exist for every RM message. This is the case even for piggybacking.
 The difference between a normal ack. and piggybacked ack. is that, in the
 latter case the (ack|fault) response is sent along with another requeust,
 which means it will have a MessageHeader, Request, and Response element.
 A normal ack. just has a MessageHeader and Response

 The same applies for Faults (the difference being instead of using  Response
 element, we will be usiing the Fault element) also except that for a SOAP 1.2
 RM msg, we never use the Fault element.

 HTH,
 -Sunil