Subject: Appendix B. Acknowledgments in the spec

All,

Please make sure your name is correct
in the AppendixB. Acknowledgments in the spec.
And please let me know if your name is missing
there even if you are a member of the TC, or
if you believe you should be mentioned there
even if you are not the member of this TC.

By the way, should we include acknowledgment
for Ver1.0 of the spec? I believe so.
I will include the Acknowledgments for
WS-Reliability Ver1.0, if there is no objection.

Thanks,

Iwasa