Subject: Re: [wsrm] editorial updates for 0.93

Jacques Durand wrote:

> Here is my suggested edits for spec 0.93, covering Sections 1 and 2.
> -Jacques
>
> 1.--------------------------
> Section 1.6: "Examples of Messages..."
> This section should appear much further in the doc
> after the protocol elements have been described in detail.
> No reader will expect to see these examples here, or to understand them
> that early...

How about at the end of section 3?

> 2.--------------------------
>
> Section 1.
> (from Tue 3 meeting minutes)
> RM Capability Text not yet put in the spec.

I thought we agreed to wait until resolution of wsdl annotation before
adding the capability section.

> 3.--------------------------
>
> Section 2.1: "Overview of Messaging Model"
> Propose to replace the subsection titles (e.g. "Request/Response
> Messaging Model")
> with "Request/Response Signaling Pattern", because Messaging Model
> designates the
> whole set of the three types of signaling described here (reusing the
> term
> Messaging model to name parts of the "Messaging Model" is confusing.
> Or we should at least title "Messaging Models". But I think "Model"
> should be
> the whole set.).

Signaling pattern is a new term which would need to be defined.,  I
prefer the plural  "models".  Signalling connotes telecom mechanisms,
like ss7 to me.

> Propose also to replace:
> "There are three ways to send back Acknowledgment message or Fault
> message as
> described as follows:"
> with:
> "There are three ways to do signaling, i.e. send back an
> Acknowledgment message or
> a Fault message. They are called here "signaling patterns""
> As well as at other places in this section.

We already have the term Reply pattern.  Are you suggesting to change
the name to signalling pattern?