Subject: RE: [wsrm] editorial updates for 0.93

Title: RE: [wsrm] editorial updates for 0.93

Iwasa:

> > > 1.--------------------------
> > > Section 1.6: "Examples of Messages..."
> > > This section should appear much further in the doc
> > > after the protocol elements have been described in detail.
> > > No reader will expect to see these examples here, or to understand
them
> > > that early...
> > >
> > How about at the end of section 3?
> >
> > <JD> yes .

<iwasa>
If I were a reader of the spec, I like to see the example
message first. It makes me imagine the function and packaging
roughly in a minute.
Then reading text to understand for capability and detail.
It is time effective way to know a spec, and you can imagine
overview of the message when you read each section.
So I like to show the example very first.

However if I were a minor reader, I am fine to move
the example to anywhere else for most of reader feel
comfortable.
</iwasa>

Maybe the "Message format" Fig 4. in Section 3 would better achieve what you
mean? i.e. it is less detailed than an example, for an introduction.

Jacques