Subject: Re: [wsrm] message headers for Ack and Fault ??

Sunil Kunisetty wrote:

>> <JD> I understand that this messageHeader serves a purpose in Responses,
>> but still that seems quite contrived: we apparently use it only for
>> matching
>> the ReplyPattern elements between req and resp.
>> I believe our design would be tighter if we added the returned
>> ReplyPattern
>> to the RM:Response element, as Sunil hints at as a possible alternative.
>>
>  +1 ;-)

I take this to mean that you, Sunil, have no problems with the reply not
having its own message ID.

If such is the case, an alternative to putting the reply pattern in the
respons is to have a separate header element
defined for a poll response.  This new heeader could have a schema to
convey fault info as well as a list of delivered messag ids.