Subject: New Schema proposal to resolve Issues Rel 108 and 115

Tom Rutt wrote:

> Unification of  Response, Callback and Poll reply pattern responses
>

> When used for an ack with the Response Reply pattern, the receiving
> RMP is restricted to ack only the message in the
> Request.
>
> However, it must populate both the From And To field of the sequence
> no range, just to send a single sequence number in the group.
>
> A fault is sent using the Fault element with response reply pattern,
> in the http response.
>
> Was it our intent to be so verbose for the single message ack in the
> REsponse reply pattern case?

The answer to this I found in the minutes, and it is yes.  The current
editors draft states so.  So Why not fully unify and
use the new proposed response syntax for sending single faults as well.

If we Changed the current fault element to only carry the fault detal
element, we could make the primary fault reporting via
the proposed response header below.  This would be used for all three
reply patterns, and also would resolve the open issue
of Sunil to put a fault/vs Ack indication in the response element.

NOTE: I am proposing using this new schema for unified sending of acks
and faults, in a single schema for response, to be used
with all three rm reply patterns.

I also fixed the things Sunil pointed out about cardinality.  This
schema response can report zero or more acks and zero or more faults.

-----
    <!-- Response Header Type and it's elements -->

    <xsd:complexType name="ResponseType">
        <xsd:complexContent>
            <xsd:extension base="wsrm:RmBaseType">
                <xsd:sequence>
                               <!-- used to send references to delivered
messages -->
                    <xsd:element name="RefToMessageIds"
type="wsrm:RefToMessageIdsType"  minOccurs="0"  maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                               <!-- used to send references to messages
not delivered due to fault codes -->
                    <xsd:element name="RefToFaults"
type="wsrm:RefToFaultsType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:extension>
        </xsd:complexContent>
    </xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:complexType name="RefToFaultsType">
        <xsd:complexContent>
            <xsd:extension base="wsrm:EmptyType">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="FaultCode"
type="wsrm:FaultCodeEnum"/>
                    <xsd:element name="RefToMessageIds"
type="wsrm:RefToMessageIdsType" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:extension>
        </xsd:complexContent>
    </xsd:complexType>