Subject: Clarification of Message Delivery on Fault Semantics Rel 113

We agreed to the following two statements on our last call:

The RMP MUST NOT return an RM fault for a delivered messageID.

The RMP MUST NOT deliver a message which encounters an RM fault.

I would like to add some additional behaviour requrements:

The receiving RMP MUST NOT update its Group Termination Criterea using
parameter values from a rm-request which encounters:
   - an invalid message format fault condition (table 18)
   - an unsupported feature fault condition

The sending RMP MUST NOT send retries with a message ID, for which it
received an rm-response with one of the following fault types:
  - an invalid message format fault code (table 18)
  - an unsupported feature fault code
  - a permanent processing faulure fault code

I think that these are sufficient clarifications.  Please post any
others you would like us to consider, as a response to this email.