Subject: REL108/115

Tom,

Let me make sure this:
Was the proposed resolution for REL108/115
in the latest minutes agreed?
Minutes doesn't say that it was agreed explicitly.
But I think the proposed resolution from Tom was
agreed with Sunil's amendment in the minutes,
and I should incorporate the resolution. Is it correct?

And the minutes says:
"Propose to remove the default on"
But what default should be removed?
Does it mean a default value "Response" from a
ReplyPattern attribute?

Thanks for your help.

Iwasa