Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - WSRM TC Teleconference Meeting modified

iwasa wrote:

>I would propose to decide TC voting schedule
>in the next telecon. I think this could be in the agenda item 6.

That was my idea behind agend item 6.

>If we think we can start voting as is, that would be OK.
>But if we need more updates, we should list
>up the remaining items for starting TC voting,
>and agree to start TC voting just after those
>updates. I would like to avoid endless updates,
>when we do not have deadline for starting TC voting.

I would propose that we have a document ready for TC ballot initiation
at Next Tuesday's (March 9) Teleconference.

That would mean we need to do all final editing this week.

I plan to submit my comments sometime today on the latest draft. I hope
others have read the new draft and will send out their comments sometime
today.

Tom Rutt