Subject: RE: [wsrm] Rel49 Features & Properties proposal.

Rel49 Features & Properties proposal.

As I see it there are 3 questions here.

1) Do we use Features & Properties or something else?

2) Should it's use be limited to WSDL1.1 RM spec with a statement that
we will migrate to whatever the industry standard becomes?

3) Should we use the Oracle namespace of an RM one?

Anish / Tom - are there any issues with us 'borrowing' something from
WSDL 2.0?

====

Tom:  Can we have a straw pole / resolve this by e-mail?

My vote:
1) Do we use Features & Properties?

Yes it's marginally better to have something concrete that may go the
distance.

2) Should its use be limited to WSDL1.1 RM spec with a statement that we
will migrate to whatever the industry standard becomes?

Yes, nor do I think we have to highlight WSDL2.0 as a choice, the use of
F&P will speak for itself anyway.

3) Should we use the Oracle namespace of an RM one?

To restrict this to being within WSRM I think we should use an RM
namespace.

Cheers Chris Hipson BTplc